Monday, July 27, 2015

Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable

"Insist on yourself; never imitate." -Ralph Waldo Emerson


Stepping out of your comfort zone is the best way to grow into a better person than you already are.  The other day I stepped out of my comfort zone and had a lot of fun.  It was definitely different having someone so focused on you, but I am not going to deny that I was liking it.  Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is step out of your comfort zone by doing something you have always wanted to and rocking it.  Showing off some of my style and personality was exciting--and I definitely got more comfortable being the center of attention the more we shot.  Plus, I got to adventure around Portland, Or. and really find some cute, rustic spots to shoot.






Sweater from my mom's closet (literally) . Levi's jeans .  Black ankle strap hills

Taken with Canon by: Justin Thomas





No comments:

Post a Comment