Friday, September 4, 2015

Pure Bliss

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think.  When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves." -Buddha


I have been having so much fun doing photo shoots and getting back into photography again.  It is something I truly enjoy doing.  I love the process and the outcome--photos are so pure and contain so much emotion even if they are posed.  My boyfriend's sister's daughter loved sitting in front of the camera and it showed, she has so much personality and that makes it twice as fun to shoot.

On another note, I am starting a diet called Arbonne next week to try and get kicked back into shape.  It's all vegan and suppose to try and eliminate dairy.  So....hopefully I can make it and refresh my body to start eating better and right again.  I'll update about the diet to see how well it works for me.  






Taken with Canon by: Kristina Schroll

No comments:

Post a Comment