Saturday, August 22, 2015

Comfort zones

"If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives." -Lemony Snicket


I love wearing black, but sometimes it's fun to add a pop of color to the mix.  I don't wear red a lot, but this red peacoat is gorgeous and comfy and red hills are hot so I thought, "why not?"  I am comfortable in black, but it's good to step out of your comfort zone and add something to the mix.  You might find something you never really thought you would like.  I am finding the more I step out of my comfort zone and start doing things I have always wanted to do, the happier I am.  Sometimes it's scary, but once you finally make the leap, it's worth it.



Forever 21 jeans. Forever 21 shirt. red peacoat. red high hills.

Taken with Canon by: Justin Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment